DRIVERS travelling into town in Harold Wood between Gubbins Lane junction and Gallows Corner will face delays due to queuing traffic.
Fire created by lithium battery left on charge causes aerosol cans to explode, destroying house in Walthamstow
- EXPLODING aerosol cans caused significant structural damage to a property in Walthamstow on Tuesday,...
Woman treated for shock following fire in Gants Hill caused by iron
- A WOMAN had to be treated for shock after a fire at a block of flats in Gants Hill on Tuesday, April...
Rainham campaigner spearheads crusade for better safety measures on Upminster Road South
- A CAMPAIGNER from Rainham is leading a crusade for better road safety in the area.
Fay Hough, ...
On-board safety inspection disrupts another c2c service from Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street
- C2C HAS announced that the 7.39am Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street service, due 8.47am, will no long...
Retired carpenter from Hornchurch died from mesothelioma caused by asbestos, coroner finds
- A RETIRED carpenter from Hornchurch died from asbestos exposure, a coroner has ruled.
Essex Police seeking Martin Stokes for questioning after three run over outside Sugar Hut, Brentwood
- ESSEX Police has released a photograph of a man wanted for questioning over a disturbance outside th...
Two charged over Wickford shooting and stabbing
- TWO PEOPLE have been charged in connection with the the killing of a Wickford man and an attack on h...
Laindon man appears in court accused of causing deaths of two people by dangerous driving in Basildon
- A LAINDON man has appeared in court accused of causing the deaths of two people by dangerous driving...
Essex Police names Wickford gunshot victim as 45-year-old Hugh Doherty
- POLICE have named a man who died after being shot in the chest in Wickford.
Hugh Doherty, 45,...
Essex Police launch murder probe after man shot and woman stabbed in Wickford
- DETECTIVES at Essex Police have launched a murder investigation after a man was killed in Wickford. ...